The Sound Room, St. Louis’ leader in Audio/Video technology, is looking for Experienced Residential Technology Sales Professionals. The ideal candidate will possess a strong Sales track record, demonstrates exceptional communication skills, and have a passion for technology.
This sales professional will develop lasting relationships with home owners, architects, home builders, interior designers, professional remodelers and other contractors. This sales professional will also be responsible for designing creative solutions for sophisticated homeowners.
- Prospect and develop a customer pipeline with sales calls and new business proposals
- Manage existing client relationships and deliver outstanding customer service
- Manage a well-qualified and consistent sales pipeline to ensure sales quotas are met
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Two or more years of successful sales experience
- Experience in designing Technology Solutions
- Understanding of the Electronics Industry and products used in the Residential Market
- Understanding of the Construction Industry and Timelines
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn computer software and Apps used for CRM , proposal generation, and typical office applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Flexible Work Options
- Health Insurance with HSAs and FSAs
- 401(k) plans
- Mileage Reimbursement
The Sound Room Commitment:
The Sound Room provides world-class training and personal development programs. Hiring decisions will be primarily based on individual talent, personal motivation and commitment to succeed. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commission with potential earnings of $100K
Do you have The Sound Room’s Core Values? Then we want you!
Dedication Motivation Integrity Teamwork Diligence Passion Respect